These TERMS AND CONDITIONS regulate the use of the website www.bog-ec.pt and any commercial transaction carried out through the online shop between the end consumer (hereinafter referred to as the “Customer”) and BoG – Environmental Consulting, Lda. (Hereinafter referred to as BoG). These TERMS AND CONDITIONS regulate all stages involved in placing an order and guarantee its fulfilment between the contracting parties.
1. The parties hereby agree that purchases made through this website shall be governed exclusively by the current agreement to the exclusion of any conditions that may have been previously available on the website.
2. The Service includes access to the Online Shop through the website https://bog-ec.pt/en/shop/, which, in addition to providing information on a range of products and/or services, enables the User to order online the products advertised therein, under the terms and conditions described herein.
3. Product orders must be placed by Users aged 18 (eighteen) or over (individuals under this age must have permission from their parents or guardians). The items and information supplied by the User will enjoy full legal effects. The User also acknowledges all online purchases made and may not claim the lack of a signature as being grounds for non-fulfilment of the obligations assumed.
4. Portuguese law shall apply to the conditions of this agreement. In the event of a dispute and in the absence of an amicable agreement between the parties, the competent courts of Portugal shall have jurisdiction regardless of the number of defendants and/or the type of proceedings. In the event of a dispute, under Law No. 144/2015, consumers may also turn to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Body for Consumer Disputes: CNIACC – National Centre for Information and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts of Portugal (www.arbitragemdeconsumo.org).
1. The Customer may place his order using the purchasing process described on the aforementioned website by selecting “Add to shopping cart”.
2. In order to submit an order, the Customer must:
a) Register at https://bog-ec.pt and provide the information requested from them for this purpose, including their address, telephone contact, and email address.
b) Log in (providing the email address and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose between the options that are provided during the checkout process (delivery and billing address; shipping method; payment method).
3. By placing an order, the Customer fully accepts the prices and description of the products available for sale, as well as the general sales conditions which shall be the only ones applicable to the agreement thus concluded.
4. BoG will only fulfil orders received online within the limits of available stock.
5. If the product is not available, BoG undertakes to inform the Customer as soon as possible.
6. BoG reserves the right to refuse any order.
7. If the Customer cancels an order, BoG will proceed with the refund as soon as possible, within a maximum period of 15 working days.
1. Orders will be delivered by courier* and costs vary depending on the delivery address (mainland Portugal or Islands). BoG undertakes to deliver ordered items as soon as possible. Availability periods stated on the website should be considered as indicative only. BoG will always endeavour to meet these time frames but shall not be held liable for any inconvenience or damages resulting from failure to meet them.
2. To track an order that is in progress, the Customer may send an information request via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. When estimating the total time required before receiving an order, the Customer should bear in mind that the date on which the count begins is always the payment confirmation date of the order.
3. The minimum delivery time for mainland Portugal is 3 working days, depending on product availability (minimum 2 working days) and dispatch (1 working day). Madeira/Azores/overseas countries on enquiry.
*BoG shall not be liable for any delays caused by the carrier/CTT.
BoG offers the following payment methods to the User:
a) Multibanco (Portuguese ATM) reference: “Payment of Services” can be made, with the entity and reference number, at any Multibanco ATM/cash machine in Portugal or through your home banking service. Only available for customers of Portuguese banks – Payment service provided by IfthenPay.
b) MB WAY service, provided by SIBS Forward Payment Solutions, S.A (SIBS FPS).
Prices are quoted in euros, including all taxes and fees, considering the VAT rate in effect on the date of payment of the order.
1. Any order can be reclaimed in accordance with Article 6 of Decree-Law No. 143/2001 of 26 April. For this purpose, the User should contact Customer Support by email at: email@example.com, within 15 days.
2. Shipping and bank costs associated with the return of products are fully and exclusively borne by the Customer.
3. Returned products must be in saleable condition, i.e., in the same state in which they arrived in the Customer’s possession and free of any defects.
4. If the value resulting from the exchange of products in an order or a refund is less than the initial value of the same order, the Customer will receive a refund of the amount paid in excess by bank transfer to the account specified by them.
If the Customer receives an order with missing product(s), the Customer has 14 days from the date of receipt of the order to report the issue.
BoG excludes all warranties and shall not be held liable for any inconveniences or damages arising from the use of the internet, including disruptions to service, external intrusion, or the presence of computer viruses, or from any force majeure event as classified by the jurisprudence of the courts, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
You can lodge a complaint through the website – https://www.livroreclamacoes.pt
2. Customer personal data will be processed and stored electronically and is destined for use by BoG within the scope of the contractual and/or commercial relationship with the User.
4. Under the terms of the applicable legislation, the User is guaranteed the right to access, correct, and update their personal data, at no additional cost, either directly or by written request, as well as the right to object to the use thereof for the purposes set out in the preceding paragraph.
If you have any questions relating to this statement or our handling of your information, please send them to:
BoG – ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING, LDA
ADDRESS: Rua de São Rosendo, nº 278, 4300-476 Porto – Portugal
PHONE: (+351) 934 792 144